Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PINNEDmtb.com IS BACK!!

Hey MTB Race Fans!

I just wanted to let you know that PINNEDmtb.com is back in action! I put the site on hiatus towards the end of last season as there were many projects & priorities that I needed to take care of. Since the previous site took time to build up a new page every time I wanted to post news, it got to be difficult keeping things updated. So I’m revamping the site with a new format. That way, I can keep the news, photos & reports flowin from the road.

I am also going to take this opportunity & utilize the PINNED network with other projects that I’m working on in 2010, including the PRO GRAVITY TOUR and my new professional MTB race team (DRD Tomac). From this site, you can keep up to date on the various “happenings” from diverse viewpoints of our sport – the series, industry, team & athletes alike!

I look forward towards experiencing a stellar 2010 race season with you all!

No comments: