Friday, January 2, 2009

Rich Houseman Released from Team Yeti

January 2nd, 2009

As of today, I was officially let go from the Team YETI program. I’m thankful for the last 4 years of support, but I’m excited at the new opportunity. It’s time for change, and this is the motivation I needed to move on to the next chapter in my career. I’ve been racing professionally for the last 13 seasons, and I’m fortunate to have ridden for some of the best companies in the world. I’ve also been mentored and taught by some of the most respected names in the industry. I owe guys like Eric Carter, and John Tomac a debt of gratitude. They’ve given me the confidence to press on, and really enjoy my career up to this point. As a veteran, I hope to pass on the knowledge I’ve gained to the rising stars of tomorrow.

I’m not sure where I’ll land moving forward, but I hope to hit the ground running! Keep an eye out for Team Houseman Racing, it’s back, and better than ever!

See you in 2009!

Rich Houseman
rich@teamhousemanracing.com

No comments: