Friday, April 18, 2008

Sea Otter Update... Finally

Sorry for the lack of updates! I didn' arrive til late afternoon on weds. Been slammed with dropping off helmet, setting up the nema booth, and endless running around.

Until my photos and report this evening, here are some notes for the day.

Bryn Atkinson took a good digger today and busted his chin open. He's ok, but needed a few stitches.

The Decline Team America made there official debut. Cody Warren and Cole Bangert will be racing the world cups. Curtis Keene, Chris Herndon will focus on north american races as well as a select world cups.

Weather has been pretty nice, although it just got really chilly. No rain is forcasted... But I don't believe it. It's rained every year I've. Been here. Its closing time in the pits. Ill update more with photos when I get to my hotel room.

No comments: